Are you searching for stable and save returns?
Van de Knight Capital aligns your interest with ours. We do this by investing 50 % of our fee – paid to us by the independent mandated asset manager - alongside the funds invested by you. By doing this we safeguard that we have the same exposure, risks and rewards like you and we are committed for the long term.
We therefore have an extensive due diligence process while raising capital, interviewing fund managers, researching their track record and investment themes according to your objectives. A special focus is on investment processes, mindsets and the resources necessary to deliver the objectives limited partners are aiming for.
Institutional investors know that Van de Knight will only bring them investments that are right for them. We don’t waste their time by bringing them opportunities that don’t suit their investment strategies, or won’t meet their goals. That’s because we spend the time, up front, to get to know what investors really need.
All of the offerings we represent have been carefully analyzed and prepared to provide institutional investors with a clear, in-depth explanation of the investment and the organization to be funded. And as an independent firm, we offer investors an objective perspective on the marketplace.
Our depth of experience, our diligence in researching and packaging investments, as well as our understanding of the goals and concerns of institutional investors have all helped us build relationships that benefit investors and our clients alike.
Analysis of the LPs needs and objectives to provide them excellent investment ideas resonating with the organization and the leaders who invest the capital
- Research forward-thinking long term investment themes
-Identify highly skilled and authentic investment specialists in a particular market niche or investment theme.
- Introduce these specialists to our clients to initiate a process of education, and if appropriate, implementation of a strategy within their portfolio. This is often done in collaboration with our client's consultant, and also at the consulting firm level.
- Educate our clients on advanced investment themes and strategies. This is typically accomplished through conference calls or face-to-face dialogue with our investment managers. You are the experts in managing money – we are the experts in identifying capital sources.
- Offer our perspective to clients as to how their peers are incorporating these investment themes and investment specialists within their own portfolios.
- As a liaison, provide an available network of like-minded institutional investors to all of our clients