Are you searching for Capital?
As a full service placement agent, Van de Knight Capital provides each client with a customized and highly coordinated approach to the fundraising process.
Van de Knight has established relationships with institutional investors across the investor spectrum. Van de Knight knows which investors are currently allocating and puts managers in front of these investors. Our clients know how to manage money – Van de Knight knows how to raise money.
Our pre-marketing services help prepare our clients for the rigorous scrutiny of the institutional market. To ensure that we don’t waste our clients’ time or resources, we seek out and introduce them to a select group of carefully chosen potential investors. We also provide closing and post-closing assistance.
- Advice to Sponsors on the structuring and other capital markets issues relating to an investment vehicle, whether primary funds or fund of funds.
- Advice on the creation or review of all marketing, legal and tax documents, including placement memoranda, pitch-books, subscription and partnership agreements.
- Rigorous selection process of mandates with a focus on investor requirements, including those with restrictive legal and approval environments.
- We work closely with fund managers on strategy, market positioning, developing market intelligence, preparation of marketing material, presentation meetings with investors, regular follow ups/updates and acting as client liaison to investors throughout the allocation period.
- Develop and implement a targeted marketing strategy tailored to the unique needs of each GP with focus on suitable LPs
Assist or advise in the preparation of marketing materials including flipbook, due diligence materials and PPM
Profile prospective investors with GP prior to meeting
- Collaborate in the management of responses to DDQ requests
- Manage all aspects of the roadshow including optimizing travel and meeting logistics to ensure an efficient and effective process
- Raising equity from institutional and sophisticated private investors for alternative investment vehicles, including structuring support and facilitation of joint-ventures.
- Providing a clear marketing plan, including time schedule, prioritizing investor calls, arranging and accompanying road shows and follow-up with the investors until closing.
- Coordinate travel logistics (flights, transfers, hotels, etc.) associated with investor roadshows
- Process all due diligence requests
- Drive investors' processes to final closing